This is the first part of a very long list about all the possible enemies that could send your purchase to air!
- ERRORS in the evaluation of the property
- lack of documentation relating to ownership
- lack of services (for example water, electricity, gas)
- lack of consent to the sale of all owners
- problems in the state of conservation of the structures and their adaptation to current legislation
- the house has a real estate mortgage and can not be sold
- the access road to the building is not reported and is not owned
- the power line does not reach your property and must pass on land not yours
- the municipal water system does not reach your home by increasing the costs for the line
- you do not have enough land to dispose of sewage discharges
- the land around the property is not all of your property.
I’ll tell you the reason for these mistakes is…………..
the LACK OF SPECIALIZATION of you or the real estate agent you have entrusted to!