I want to explain in 7 points how a “traditional real estate agent” works in Italy:
1. first the agent is contacted by an OWNER interested in selling his house
2. he makes a first visit to the property to make an economic evaluation and analyze the documentation
3. at this point he adds the house to his portfolio and follows the requests
4. after an undefined time, he is contacted by a BUYER (which is you)
5. he organizes a visit of the property
6. he agrees with the buyer a purchase price
7. concludes the sale, again without the certainty of the times!
And now let me list everything you need to do to get closer to having your dream home:
1. search among all the websites of home sales
2. identify the property that most closely matches your ideas
3. take information on the place and the state of the property
4. make an appointment with the real estate agency that has the house in charge
5. identify the correct value of the property by verifying the urban / cadastral / mortgage information
6. At this point you are ready to make a proposal and open the negotiation
7. find an agreement on price, delivery method and timing
8. during all this time you have to be ascertained of the PROFESSIONALITY of each of the figures involved in the purchase-sale
SO, as you may have noticed, all the work of a traditional agent is mainly aimed at FAVORING THE SELLER, that is the person who entrusts the sales task to the real estate agency.
WE ARE NOT INDIVIDUALS WHO WORK FOR REAL ESTATE AGENCIES, WE DO RESEARCH AND RESTORATION OF HOUSES FOR A LONG TIME WITH SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE IN CONSERVATION RESTORATION!
OUR DIFFERENTIATING IDEA IS A TEAM OF PROPERTY FINDERS DEDICATED TO YOU TO FIND THE COUNTRY HOUSE OF YOUR DREAMS (WE KNOW THEM VERY WELL, WE KNOW THEIR MARKET AND VALUE, IN PARTICULAR THEY ARE NOT A PRODUCT WELL MANAGED BY REAL ESTATE AGENCIES).