Let me list for you 8 possible problems you have encountered during your research:
- each Italian region has specific rules on the management of real estate, especially if we consider rural buildings that often have complex structures and adjoining land.
- labyrinthine bureaucracy! In particular for obtaining the documents concerning the ownership of the property, for the verification of the mortgages and certifications of the existing plants, for the verification of the documents deposited at the land registry office and the real situation of the building.
- the taxation existing on numerous passages is often unclear (state taxes, notary fees, real estate agency fees, restructuring costs …)
- Biblical times to contact the agencies and have answers consistent with your requests.
- the distance from the place where you would like to buy a house requires that you find someone on the spot that can guarantee transparency and correctness.
- The type of farmhouse you are looking for surely exists, but looking for existing offers it requires a lot of time and a lot of attention to cross research and websites.
- the figure that currently performs most of the research and sales task is the traditional real estate agent, which refers to a real estate agency.
- verification of the congruity of the sale price of the building.
SO, as you may have noticed, all the problems listed FAVORITED THE SELLER and not the buyer, and THE REAL ESTATE AGENCY.
Often These are problems due to the LACK OF SPECIALIZATION…
We are property finders used to deal only with the sale of country houses!!!!